Royal Windsor Web Site Home Page
Search this Topic:
23-Feb-2017 08:34 PM
• How many more flights will there be? (it has been stated a quarter of a million more planes a year will use Heathrow - an increase of almost 50%)
• Where will the new flight paths go? (it's not impossible to work out that the approach path will be over the north side of Chiswick, then Brentford and Osterley, so why won't the DfT say that?)
• Who will pay for the new roads and railways needed for the 3rd runway which could cost the taxpayer £5 - £15 billion?• What will the health impacts be due to additional noise and pollution and how will these be addressed?
• What the additional safety risk is of a plane catastrophe is with a third runway? - and what the ground-based impact would be compared with the much less heavily populated Gatwick area?
• Will there be independent scrutiny of how the airport operates, in terms of noise, insulation schemes and air pollution?
• What the climate change emissions would be and how that would affect the UK's carbon emissions targets.
24-Feb-2017 09:32 AM
1-Mar-2017 11:52 AM
4-Mar-2017 10:49 AM
10-Mar-2017 08:15 PM
10-Mar-2017 09:27 PM
12-Mar-2017 08:06 AM
26-Apr-2017 09:19 AM
18-May-2017 11:08 AM
13-Jun-2017 09:57 AM
13-Jun-2017 04:28 PM
13-Jun-2017 04:44 PM
14-Jun-2017 08:06 AM
14-Jun-2017 03:41 PM
“The government knows infrastructure matters. In the last parliament, we saw decisions on Heathrow, Hinkley and HS2. Now we need to take it up a gear - we need action and not more words. Delivery and not delay.”On aviation: “Last year, the Government finally approved a new runway at Heathrow. A great credit to them – we know it wasn’t an easy choice, but it was the right choice for our economy. Now we need them to ‘finish the job’.“That means construction starting by 2020. And the runway operational before 2030, with no missed deadlines. And this must be the start of broader conversation on how we can help all UK airports to thrive - developing an aviation strategy which works for all parts of our United Kingdom.”
16-Jun-2017 03:04 PM
© 2017 Yuku. All rights reserved.